By giving you more information about the day to day realities of many judicial offices, we hope to raise awareness of the many different career opportunities for which you may be eligible.
Indeed, we hope that this area of our website will help inspire and encourage you to apply for a judicial office.
Profiles of current Judicial office holders in Northern Ireland below:
- Appeal Tribunals Medical Member (Dr Edgar Lees)
- Care Tribunal Chairman (Mr Kenneth Irvine- Retired)
- County Court Judge (Her Honour Judge McReynolds)
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Appeals Panel for Northern Ireland (Oliver Loughran-Retired)
- District Judge- Magistrates Court (Judge Prytherch)
- Industrial Tribunals and Fair Employment Tribunal Chairman (Mr Patrick Kinney)
- Lands Tribunal for Northern Ireland Member (Mr Michael Curry - Retired)
- Lands Tribunal for Northern Ireland Valuation Member (Mr Henry Spence)
- Mental Health Review Tribunal Medical Member (Dr Anne Montgomery)
- Recorder of Belfast (His Honour Judge Burgess- Former)
- Senior Coroner (Mr John Leckey- Retired)
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal President (Damian McCormick- Part Time)
- Traffic Penalty Tribunal Adjudicator (Maura Hutchinson)