By giving you more information about the day to day realities of many judicial offices, we hope to raise awareness of the many different career opportunities for which you may be eligible.
Indeed, we hope that this area of our website will help inspire and encourage you to apply for a judicial office.
Profiles of current Judicial office holders in Northern Ireland below:
- Appeal Tribunals Medical Member (Dr Edgar Lees) (PDF 11 KB)
- Care Tribunal Chairman (Mr Kenneth Irvine- Retired) (PDF 39 KB)
- County Court Judge (Her Honour Judge McReynolds) (PDF 10 KB)
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Appeals Panel for Northern Ireland (Oliver Loughran-Retired) (PDF 9 KB)
- District Judge- Magistrates Court (Judge Prytherch) (PDF 10 KB)
- Industrial Tribunals and Fair Employment Tribunal Chairman (Mr Patrick Kinney) (PDF 35 KB)
- Lands Tribunal for Northern Ireland Member (Mr Michael Curry - Retired) (PDF 14 KB)
- Lands Tribunal for Northern Ireland Valuation Member (Mr Henry Spence) (PDF 109 KB)
- Mental Health Review Tribunal Medical Member (Dr Anne Montgomery) (PDF 12 KB)
- Recorder of Belfast (His Honour Judge Burgess- Former) (PDF 22 KB)
- Senior Coroner (Mr John Leckey- Retired) (PDF 32 KB)
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal President (Damian McCormick- Part Time) (PDF 17 KB)
- Traffic Penalty Tribunal Adjudicator (Maura Hutchinson) (PDF 33 KB)